1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How does one fix this problem?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by PJ, May 2, 2006.

1. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This past week, I've gotten the following message when posting. It happened several times but not always:

I mentioned this to Sue and she suggested I ask you fellas about it. It's not browser specific; I'm getting the same message on all of my browsers. I am not able to post when this message comes up.

Any help you can provide is much appreciated! [​IMG]

2. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Its probably nothing you can do. That is a server message, for some reason it is not allowing you to access the page that the browser is requesting.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could be a corrupted cookie. If using Internet Explorer, you could try going to Tools, Internet Options, and on the first tab, under Browsing History, click on Delete. If given the option, delete all temporary files and cookies.

4. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A server message? A mystery indeed. I mainly use Foxfire and Safari. I hadn't thought about a cookie problem. Thank you, gentlemen. [​IMG]

5. MRCoon

MRCoon New Member

Could be a simple server overload that is processing your request during peak traffic and since it obviously doesn't effect you all the time I would say it rules out a cookie issue.