1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How many times a week do you....

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Dec 11, 2006.

?
  1. None

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  2. 1-2

17 vote(s)
    45.9%
  3. 3-4

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. 5-6

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  5. 7-8

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. More than 8 times

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. Usually always for breakfast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Usually always for lunch

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  9. Usually always for dinner

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  10. Other

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

usually eat out?

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

I voted other, we eat out about ywice a month, who can stand resturant food all the time, yuck, eventually you get tired of someone elses food and want your own.

3. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sometimes dine in, sometimes dine out. If we're on the run, we generally dine out -- especially grocery night.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Usually just once and if we do it's on Sunday after church.

Let me know when your book comes out, Saggy! :laugh:

5. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Way too much. Usually every work day for lunch. Perhaps a couple of nights a week for dinner, depending on our personal & work schedules.

Plus, usually every Wednesday night at church for dinner. This week's menu: Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables, Salad Bar, Beverage & Dessert. Not bad for $5/adults and $3/children.

6. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

I almost always eat out for dinner. I work at a Hospital and our food prices can't be beat, and the food isn't too bad either. :)

Jamie

7. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

There needs to be a "it depends" choice on there, lol.

8. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At work there are times I pack lunch but sometimes it's soup-of-the-day from a local restaurant. "It depends on ... " would work for me too. :)

9. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

I said one or two times a week, but it depends on which week. Usually, my hubby takes me out once a week, and then my ladies Bible class goes out for lunch every Thursday. But during the summer, we don't have class, so I only eat out once a week then.

Hope that makes sense.:smilewinkgrin:

10. mark brandwein

mark brandwein New Member

Well, we just moved back to Las Vegas, NV in October. It is cheaper to eat out than eat in. We hit the buffett's all around town and the kid's can eat what they want. For example, I took my wife out for dinner after Church on Sunday, we ate 1 pound of Crab Legs, an 8 ounce steak and a grilled chicken breast, a salad bar came with the meal for, ready for this, 40.00 including tip. Yummy! Can't beat that price! :cool:

11. Sheila

Sheila Member

We usually dine out after morning service on Sunday. Once or twice a month we go out during the week. Of course,if there is a celebration,we take advantage of that to dine out too.

12. glenn316

glenn316 New Member

I voted none, because, The wife and I only eat out maybe twice a month.

13. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not a cut&dry answer for me; but most of these type of poll questions ain't. About 80% of all weeks I eat out before going to work at this rustic steak place; on Tuesday their special is sirloin tips w/ peppers and onion, and the all-U-can eat buffet has catfish and shrimp. On Wednesday the special is an 8 oz. sirloin. So it's one of those 2 nights that I eat there. But most afternoons I go to the Dairy Queen to put away 3 or 4 cups of coffee [definitely not great coffee, but it's a good deal, as much as you want for 86 cents incl. tax]. Occasionally I order something to eat also, if I am not going to have a meal until after the game(s) that day or night or for some other reason; but normally it's just a grilled cheese sanwich, or a hotdog; a hamburger or chicken sandwish at most. So around 11 to midnight (if I'm off) I may go to a 24-hour joint, like IHOP, sometmes for a genuine pork-fat breakfast that I otherwise never eat because of my hours, or just a salad and hash browns or onion rings (got to get our fat somewhere). On Sundays, if we get a group together we go to a restaurant; if not (more often the case lately), I do that Dairy Queen cheese sandwich or such routine again-- it's my hangout, so I take whatever I'm reading or writing with me.

So, if eating out means every time we eat out, I guess it's about 5 times a week; if it means a full meal, not just enough to keep rumblings to a minimum for 2-4 hours, about 2. So I answered 1-2... and I'm sure everyone read all this with keen interest.