1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How should I respond to wrong doings?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Why should they hire you? You have already shown yourself to be someone who may be high-maintenance as a subordinate and not able to get along well with others.

Had you applied for work at my business, I would not have hired you. Why?

Attitude.

2. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Leave me alone man. I wont read one more post of yours.

3. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Appreciate your kindness and your tone as it speaks volumes. Nothing I can do about them. I am not the only one who has an issue with them. Yes men will always be around.

Sorry to hear what happened to you. Yeah nothing we can do but to move on as its not God's will. God bless my friend.

4. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

My point illustrated.

Ps- You say you want to confront others. Why do you think they should react any different than you did?

#24 Arbo, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  5. Not My Will

Not My Will New Member

As one who has been there, move up and move on! I'm a pastor's wife who almost lost everything because of unjust treatment from my best friend and employer. They're wrong? Let them be. Were you mistreated? Go to Jesus for comfort. Has God closed a door? Submit. Nobody can take your integrity from you, nobody can make you depressed unless you allow them to.
    This has come after months and months of tears, loneliness, and being shunned by people I loved. I've rethought it all a thousand times, and it isn't fair. But surrender is truly key to going forward. Let Christ be your fill...He IS enough. God bless you and change you as He has me.

6. plain_n_simple

plain_n_simple Active Member

Jesus was whipped for doing good. Jesus was marred more than anyone, because He healed the sick. Paul was in chains for the gospel, Peter beheaded. My problems pale in comparison. Injustice at the workplace is nothing compared to Him and His shed blood.

7. Old Union Brother

Old Union Brother New Member

Brother, you always seen to but everything in the right perspective!:thumbs:

8. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very well said. Thanks..