1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How the military industrial complex makes money off 9/11

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Sep 11, 2006.

1. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

If anything will impeach the bush culture and it could still be Plame , spying on Americans and Election fraud conspiracy. I think it will be the mega-cronyism and waste of tax payer money with no accountability or little accountability with the foxes in the hen house. I am confident Americans will unite behind prosecution of billions wasted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCbzFJyVS-o&mode=related&search

snippet:
    "The military industrial complex is not two lanes it is three....the military...and the industry and congress."

Having worked on the B1 bomber and the B2 bomber the B2 was worth it
    the B1 was shoved out the door per Reagan...Carter was correct in trying to get rid of it...but he could not say a peep about the B2 since it was our pride and back breaker of the Soviets air defenses...we should really have
    50 to 100 B2's instead of 20 with 100 B1's which are okay but plagued with costs and problems ...I know ..I have seen stacks of re work orders.

Reagan used the B1 against Carter and won but Carter really was the father of the B2 which was the Cadillac. I am proud of being a part of.

And take it from me their is waste in the industrial military complex but in spite of terrible waste they do put out a least one program that really does protect the nation ...like the B2 bomber.

Thank you President Jimmy Carter for the B2 bomber and at the same time wanting to save the tax payer money by canceling the B1.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist

:laugh:

Is there any end to your hatred of George W. Bush, ASLANSPAL?

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

"How the military industrial complex makes money off 9/11"

Sounds like you got rich off of the military industrial complex that makes money off of war.

Must have been nice.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is waste in all parts of government. That's a good reason to keep government as limited as possible. The smaller government is the less it can waste.

If only the GOP would relearn that lesson.

5. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Too late. If you want a limited Constitutional government, you can no longer turn to the GOP.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's why I'm glad that the Libertarian Party exists. :)

7. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Yep. But America is so sold on "just two parties" that it might as well be a one-party state.

8. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

No kiddin. I might add, "you wish"

9. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

If (or when) I conclude that the war against the liberal destruction of America is lost, I will probably join one of your fill in party's, but the fight's not over yet. I sure don't have much left in the GOP to recommend it though.

10. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I dont know that America is sold on only two parties. I think the majority of Americans would certainly appreciate more parties. But the "ruling" parties have a hold on things. And Americans dont have a habit of crying out for change. The ones that do are always minorities.

11. Daisy

Daisy New Member

While there may not be, the OP really isn't about Bush - it's about the military, Congress and the weapons manufacturers which exist independent of any administration. There is a ton of money being made and a lot of collusion going on - as there almost always are.

Limited govenment probably would do more harm than good in this situation as a "strong" military would be supported while industry watchdogs would not. With that much money and that much power, corruption is likely to occur.