1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How to be Donald Trump in Your Daily Life

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Sep 16, 2015.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How to be Donald Trump in your daily life. Simply say you can do it, that you're the best, that others are failures, that you're going to make everything great. (Just like he's going to say in the 2nd debate tonight.)

Examples:

1. Husband asks wife: "Honey, when are we going to eat?"

Wife (as Trump): "Who needs to eat? Only wimps need to eat. I can go days without eating, I do it all the time....nobody can go as long as I can without eating. But you just know--you can believe it--when I decide to make supper it's going to be the best food you've ever tasted. Because I'm great at cooking."

2. Wife asks husband: "When are you going to change the oil in my car?"

Husband: "Don't worry, I can make that happen. No one can do it as well as I can. I do this sort of thing all the time, and I'll do it again. Believe me, you'll see your oil changed very soon."

3. Wife asks husband: "Interest rates are low and are probably going to go up. Do you think we should refinance the house?"

Husband: "I'm a whiz at financial matters. I'm a thousandaire. Even if they raise interest rates I'll negotiate a lower one than what the bank is offering because I'm the best negotiator ever. I could write a book about negotiating. Do you know any of your friend's husbands that can say that? Believe me, when it's time to act on a refi mortgage, I'll get it done!

4. Husband (to wife): "Have you seen the Johnson's vegetable garden? Wow.

Wife: "Don't worry. Johnson's vegetable garden isn't that great. Have you seen her tomatoes? Yuck! My garden will be the best in the state. My tomatoes have been better than the Johnson's, my green beans better than the Anderson's, and my squash is better than the Smith's. I'm going to make our garden great again, you just watch. I've done this before and I can do it again!

2. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

The OP reminds me of a lot of "Name-It-And-Claim-It!!!" religious hucksters I see on my TV.

I marvel at the way these slick religious hucksters daily prey on gullible people.

Most all of these fly-by-night religious pick pockets are proven to be thieves, yet it seems as if the FCC does nothing about restricting them from robbing people of their money.

I suspect that if some national automobile manufacturer make such outlandish claims as these fellows do--like "Our band new 4-door SUV is guaranteed to give you 95 miles per gallon in city driving, and at least 115 mpg on the highway!!"--that car company would be hauled before a judge and fined several thousand dollars.

OTOH, "Brother Joe [a made up name], and I wanna tell all of my beloved TV flock that I can guarantee that your blind and crippled grandma will be healed if she just blows her nose into this here 'sacred handkerchief'! Just send me a love gift of $800 per one of these pure white hankies, and I'll send you this gift of healing for your blessed old Grandmother!!"

I don't know how/why these crooks are still selling their wares on TV dad after day, but they are.

Do any of my BB friends know why this goes on and on without any seeming repercussions, but it does.

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

So true:applause:

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the same two guys that think I have a problem with Obama, are showing the early onset of Trumpism hate! It is interesting how some can point the finger of guilt at one person, and not realize they are guilty even more so of the same exact thing!

That seems to be the theme of the left, when it comes to deflecting the conservative point of view. tell the conser vatives they are haters, and hope it quiets them down! :flower:

6. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yep, this thread is all about RD2.

[​IMG]

If you went to bed earlier, perhaps you would not be so grouchy.

7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What in the world are you talking about now? Which of the four posters not named RD2 in this thread think you have a problem with Obama? Which are leftists?

#7 InTheLight, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015