1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How to deal with pastors wife whom is a major Gossip?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Sep 20, 2013.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Yep. You got that right.

2. salzer mtn

salzer mtn Well-Known Member

I know just exactly what your parents are going through. Everything you posted, every detail and then some my wife and I experienced in a church. In the church I attended going to the preacher didn't do a bit of good, his reply was, my wife and i came as a pair, if you want one you will have to take the other. This went on over a number of years but today the preachers wife is fighting for her life due to cancer of the lung.

3. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb New Member

This jus goes to show the name on the building is not what produces good fruit. I'm a General Baptist but I would attend any church that practices Gods Word and produces good fruit.

There's a church close to me called the " biker church". A bunch of Harley riders attend service their and use their motorcycles as a tool to spread the Gospel outside the church. They even wear vests when riding as a group like a biker gang accept they gather in places to share the gospel. Not my cup of tea because I can't ride a bike anymore due to health reasons....but after visiting them they are producing good fruit.

If there's no other reformed baptist churches...,,try another. Look for good fruit and not a title

#23 JohnnyReb, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013