1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How To Love A Best Friend That Turn To An Enemy

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by IAMWEAK_2007, Feb 21, 2008.

1. IAMWEAK_2007

IAMWEAK_2007 Member

How can I restore a good frienship that broke up since I became a baptist?

When I was not with the light of the LORD, I have this friends of mine, but when I started to live in a Christian way of life, all my friends became my enemy, most of them I feel are jealous for all the blessings that GOD gave me.

Now it annoyed me, that sometimes I want to forget all these friends and I feel that I dont need them and i have nothing to loose. I shared them the GOSPEL, I told them that I am NEW as a christian.

In fact I am happy now that I found a lot of friends mostly Christians.

What I'm going to do to those old frineds of mine who turn out to be my enemy, it is sad that some of them are my close relatives.

2. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

All you can do is just pray and show your best friend Christ in your own life.

p.s. Remember, that you're a Christian before you're a Baptist. :thumbs:

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

This happened to me also, since I was saved later in life.

You find new friends that are Christians.

4. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are new. 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Goodbye, old life...hello, new life.
    Goodbye, old friends...hello, new friends.
    Once your friends were children of the devil, now you mix with children of God.
    Don't miss the old life, let go of it.

You can't live a double life.
    You can't set your eyes on Jesus, and every now and then lower them to someone or something else.