1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hubble Reveals Observable Universe Contains 10 Times More Galaxies Than Previously Thought

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by rockytopva, May 7, 2017.

1. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Focusing in on the blank space has led science to conclude that there are not 200 billion galaxies as previously thought, but more like 2 trillion. And who know how many more as we focus in yet more?

Hubble Finds 10 Times More Galaxies Than Thought

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

Mass heats into plasma...
    Plasma cools back into mass.... And very soon the trillions of galaxies will turn back into plasma energy...

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

This will be such an incredible event that Peter repeats himself...

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? - 2 Peter 3:12

I want to be around to see what the Father does with all that light and energy!

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But after the light and energy show what will be revealed?... Wait a minute there is a scripture for that... Brother Glen:)

I Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

3. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you think about it, science corrects its self quite often.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I find myself wondering if space is finite?