1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Huge Breaking Scandal:

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 14, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And your camp looked the other way when it was proven. http://www.thedailysheeple.com/black-helicopters-descend-on-dallas-for-special-forces-drill_122014

Because we already proved they existed and you chose to ignore it. Why keep proving something to people who would rather ignore the evidence?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/US-Special-Forces-Conducts-Urban-Training-in-North-Texas-285934621.html

Or maybe you just ignored the evidence because the mass media told you we were crazy and you didn't want to appear the same? http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/08/military-training-exercises-keep-some-s-floridians-awake/

The fact that black helicopters are now being used on an almost monthly basis in urban warfare drills across the country is particularly ironic given the fact that the term has been used as a pejorative for decades by the media to denigrate concerned citizens as paranoid conspiracy theorists.

Obama Admits: "There Are Black Helicopters"

http://phasezero.gawker.com/obama-admits-there-are-black-helicopters-1713038795

History, documents, remembering the ten thousand mainstream news articles that you read over the course of years and forget all about by the time the next news cycle rolls around. Researching for ourselves, learning the laws, learning about our own history, learning how power is accumulated and consolidated, learning why the consolidation of power is a bad thing, learning about history and how tyrants have come to be and were defeated, learning as much as we can about how the elite in the past thought and the tools they used to enslave their own people, reading the books the elites have written in our time to get a feel for what they think now, not taking sides so we can be more objective, learning how not to focus on what the elite and their mass media want us to focus on and looking at the big picture and focusing on what's really important, not relying on "expert opinion" and what the majority thinks in polls to form our opinions, having a set of principles we aren't willing to compromise to conform to a system that demands conformity on the pain of being ridiculed if we don't conform.

Maybe you haven't noticed but we aren't afraid of being ridiculed for being different. Do we get sick of it? Yes. Does it get old? Yes. Does it upset us? Sometimes. Has it stopped us?

I'm still here and you're still trying to use ridicule to make me conform to your camp and your views. And it still hasn't worked.

So why do you keep trying something that hasn't worked? Why do you feel compelled to ridicule people who think differently than you instead of engaging in honest debate? Why do feel compelled to get nasty when people don't conform to your way of thinking when the ridicule fails to have it's intended effect?

How do you know the difference? How do you know you are right and what's real? What is your world view (paradigm) based on? How are your opinions formed? Why do you feel compelled to use pejoratives to denigrate concerned citizens?

I showed you mine now you show me yours.

#21 poncho, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It took me a few minutes to find it but here's a document you have probably never heard of or read Targus and yet you (and many others here) have been following it's prescription for discrediting "critics" , shutting down debate, marginalizing the "opposition", limiting discussion in certain areas, and to discourage people from questioning the "official" narratives the government and media produce step by step down to the letter.

The document I'm talking about is CIA document 1035-960: Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report. Aka CIA INSTRUCTIONS TO MEDIA ASSETS: DOC #1035-960 Aka CIA Document 1035-960: Foundation of a Weaponized Term.

CIA Document 1035-960 was released in response to a 1976 FOIA request by the New York Times. The directive is especially significant because it outlines the CIA’s concern regarding “the whole reputation of the American government” vis-à-vis the Warren Commission Report. The agency was especially interested in maintaining its own image and role as it “contributed information to the [Warren] investigation.”

The memorandum lays out a detailed series of actions and techniques for “countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries.” For example, approaching “friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors)” to remind them of the Warren Commission’s integrity and soundness should be prioritized. “[T]he charges of the critics are without serious foundation,” the document reads, and “further speculative discussion only plays in to the hands of the [Communist] opposition.”

If you've never heard of this document or read it how could you possibly know to follow it's recommendations step by step in such a consistent and precise manner?

#22 poncho, Aug 19, 2015
  3. targus

targus New Member

Same question - since you are in the same boat as the rest of us what does your supposed superior knowledge do for you or anyone else?

Same observation - you are supporting both of these parties that you rail against by living your daily life yet you have the nerve to laugh at people who watch a particular news channel?

I also notice that you seem to not care a whit that Obama was funded by four different departments of the federal government - with our tax dollars.

That you seem to be ok with - but for a supposedly conservative corporation to contribute to Hillary is a huge scandal?

What a joke.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Bravo! You followed the CIA script perfectly and without deviation once again! :thumbs:

Where did you learn to use each of the CIA's recommendations so skillfully? Could it be . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1533&v=PuQTtw_nLoA Note: You might have to rewind the video back to the beginning.

You say "superior knowledge" as if working to be more informed than the general population is a bad thing. How is that a bad thing? Why is that a bad thing?

Please explain . . .

So why do you keep trying something that hasn't worked?

Why do you feel compelled to ridicule people who think differently than you instead of engaging in honest debate?

Why do feel compelled to get nasty when people don't conform to your way of thinking when the ridicule fails to have it's intended effect?

How do you know the difference?

How do you know you are right and what's real?

What is your world view (paradigm) based on?

How are your opinions formed?

Why do you feel compelled to use pejoratives to denigrate concerned citizens?

Will you answer these questions?

Can you answer these questions?

C'mon Targus, I showed you mine now you show me yours.

#24 poncho, Aug 19, 2015
  5. targus

targus New Member

But it is you that claims yourself to posses knowledge that is superior to others.

How then is it critical for me to remind you of it?

How is it critical to ask you to explain the value of that superior knowledge?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I've answered your questions. It's your turn to answer mine. Or is it unfair for me to ask you to answer my questions?

#26 poncho, Aug 19, 2015
  7. targus

targus New Member

Pick one...

And BTW you have not answered my question.

#27 targus, Aug 19, 2015
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Just one? You've asked me more than one question.

How about three?

1. Where did you learn to use each of the CIA's recommendations so skillfully? (see CIA document 1035-960)

2. What is your world view (paradigm) based on?

3. How do you know you are right and what's real?

Then I'll gladly answer any three questions you have.

Take your time consider each one carefully and use as many words as you need.

9. targus

targus New Member

1st question: I have no knowledge of CIA recommendations. I merely respond in a similar tone to others as they demonstrate on the board. If you take offense to the style/tone that I employ in speaking to you, then I would suggest that you look at your own voice first.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's not really an answer now is it? You can do better than that. I asked you to take your time and consider each question carefully. Evidently you haven't bothered to read the document and compare it's recommendations to your debate tactics.

I understand that you have no (prior) knowledge of these CIA recommendations. You can no longer make that claim as I provided you the information for a comparison.

Therefore your answer "I have no knowledge of CIA recommendations. I merely respond in a similar tone to others as they demonstrate on the board" isn't really an answer at all.

I would urge you you to go back and actually read the document and compare it to the debate tactics you have been using to support your position that I'm a "nutcase conspiracy theorist" which isn't really a position at all and answer the question for real.

Where did you learn to use each of the CIA's recommendations so skillfully?

If you didn't learn to use each of the CIA's recommendations so skillfully from the CIA document then where did you learn learn them? You must have learned these recommendations from somewhere and I'd really like to know where you learned them and how you become so skillful in their use.

Don't you want to know how you became so skillful in using each of these recommendations without having prior knowledge of them?

Take your time, think this through all the way, I'm in no rush.

#30 poncho, Aug 19, 2015
  11. targus

targus New Member

I feel no compulsion to read some document that I have no interest in what so ever. The answer which I have provided is accurate and true.

Since you yourself admit that I have not read that document then you must also admit that my responses to you to date have not been formed by it.

I will answer another question at the time of my choosing.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Hilarious.

I don't know why people refuse to see this.

I was watching FOX this morning at the gym and it's sad how obvious the manipulation is. And then people will repeat what they say and get mad all over again when their source (FOX News) is supporting the person they think is enemy #1 for 2016.

It has been decreed by the powers that be(hey Bilderbergs,etc) that Hillary will be the next to play the role of President.

13. targus

targus New Member

There is good and evil in the world. My personal sphere of influence is limited. I can only hope to preserve my own family and friends from some of the evil.

People in politics are driven by something different than most people. I suspect that it is a disordered hunger for fame, money and influence. That disordered hunger causes them to make poor decisions - usually self centered decisions.

The media has changed due to technology. Literally anyone can publish whatever they wish - fact or fantasy - without any possible verification control. For that reason I dismiss most of it - either as untruth or unverifiable. I think this to be most true with supposed secret information and "connect the dots" conclusions since they are even less verifiable.

The most that I can do is vote for a candidate and hope that they have truthfully represented themselves and will not be corrupted by the power.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Okay now we both know for sure that you haven't read the document and have no interest in doing so but I still wonder how in the world you've been able to follow the recommendations and use the techniques described in it so precisely.

Natural intuition? No offense but I doubt it. Responding to the tone of the debate? Maybe but how would you know to respond with the exact techniques recommended in CIA document 1035-960 if you've never read it?

It's a conundrum. Or is it?

Could it be that you've been programmed over a long period of time to use these techniques without even realizing it? I'm sure this could never happen to you as your thoughts are all your own but just out of curiosity let's explore the possibility anyway.

Exhibit A . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0sB0MF3Ozs

15. targus

targus New Member

Yes, I was abducted by a secret branch of the UN and transported to a secret underground detention re-education center where I was reprogrammed using secret techniques to await my secret instructions to infiltrate the baptist board in a plot to embarrass the rare individual that knows exactly what is going on in the world of power brokers thanks to secret information that the everyday sheeple could never comprehend.

I should have known that all of that secret training and conditioning would be no match for the special knowledge obtainable at vastly superior conspiracy theory websites by individuals that have a special ability to see right past the false left/right paradigm.

Drats!

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's beautiful Targus! You've managed to fit every single technique recommended by CIA document 1035-960 into two sentences!

Bravo! Your prowess in using these techniques to stifle any discussion not officially authorized is unequaled on this board.

You deserve a an A++ as far as I'm concerned. :applause: :smilewinkgrin:

#36 poncho, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  17. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

A very good summary.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's pretty simple Zaac.

They don't see it because they are constantly being told not to see it or even consider it by the people and organizations they depend on to keep them informed. The same people and organizations who's hold on power (government) and careers within the corporate media (talking heads) depends on keeping the illusion going.

I doubt these people are "conspiring" together to do this or even know that they are following a script written long ago to stifle dissent and shut down any discussion not sanctioned by the PTB like our good friend Targus. I doubt very much he has "conspired" with anyone or put any effort at all in learning to use the CIA's techniques so skillfully and effectively.

And yet they all seem to use these techniques almost intuitively. How can that be?

See Exhibit A . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0sB0MF3Ozs

#38 poncho, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think Poncho is dead on it again. Because if what you just said had much truth to it, I don't think you would see people such as yourself conveniently voting for whatever candidate the parties, democrat or Republican, put up for President again and again.

There would be some revolting taking place.

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

ungh ungh.