1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hyles-Anderson College

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Sunflowermama, Aug 7, 2008.

1. bapmom

bapmom New Member

Hi Sunflowermama, :)

our daughter is also considering HAC, but she won't be leaving for college for several years yet. We've been encouraged by the changes we've seen in HAC over the last couple years.....they've grown in some areas that needed growth, and yet still stand strong on what's important.

We like the Jericho plan too.

:thumbs:

2. Sunflowermama

Sunflowermama New Member

I enrolled Lizzy in the Jericho Plan. $ 1,200 what a bargoooooon. My sister and her husband graduated from HAC about 9 years ago. They wished that the plan was availible then.
    What a blessing hte Jericho Plan is....No secular or work scholarship job for these students. they can study, create relationships with peers, enjoy the activities on campus. No worries about tuition or room and board.

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

That prompts an interesting question from me...but I'll do it in another thread, so as not to hijack this subject matter. I hope God blesses your daughter as she matures.

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I'm doing an M.B.A. myself. Helps as a bivocational minister. Soon I'll be part of the "MBA" club with ya :thumbsup:

5. Sunflowermama

Sunflowermama New Member

Great job. getting an MBA is hard work. I am presently looking for a new position hoping my MBA will help me land it.
    I wish there was a LOCAL college that offered an MBA program with a Biblical foundation. There is no such animal in this neck of the woods. I started school when I was 31 so I could not just pull up roots and leave.