1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I can't find the Thread

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by givengrace, Apr 29, 2008.

1. givengrace

givengrace New Member

I can't find the Thread or remember who it was I had this conversation with about what percent of people in church stayed and were active. What I had to share wasn't exactly an answer to this but I will as my pastor and I am in no way saying everyone stays either stops going or moves on to another church. But any way I thought I'd share what has happened this past weekend. Check this out.

I got this in an E mail today from my church

You will not want to miss this weekend as we conclude the "Signs" series with a special service built around baptism and communion. After last weekend's message on baptism, 54 people said that they would like to be baptized to show others their decision to follow Christ. 36 of those people along with an additional 16 who were already waiting will be baptized in the services this weekend. What a great weekend we're going to have taking communion and baptizing 52 people in our services. If you have never been baptized and would like to be a part of this exciting weekend, please email Beth at [email protected] by Wednesday afternoon. Pray for those taking such an exciting step this weekend and prepare yourself for an exciting time of remembering our Lord.

And last Friday night we had a "Family Fun Night" and over a dozen Children were baptized. PRAISE GOD!!