1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I could use some help

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by givengrace, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givengrace

givengrace New Member

Where I live here in Georgia there is a local message board It's fun hanging out some (but I have to admit it's sometimes slow) And it did have a problem a while back and had to be re-stared. But any way Like I said I do enjoy hanging out there some and have tried to use it as a way of meeting people who are un churched and inviting them.
    But most times any thing remotely speaking of Christ and there are some that just jump on it with they're views. There's even one who say's she is atheist and after trying to be a friend to her it's just come to a place we've had to stop comunacation. I would love some help if any are interested. I feel ganged up sometimes. And if there are other Christians out there they just don't join in. Thanks

[please do not use the BB to recruit members for other discussion boards]

And just log into the Forum

#1 givengrace, Apr 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.