1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I guess I am not alone!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Dale-c, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Dale-c

Dale-c Active Member

Which post did I not answer?

2. Dale-c

Dale-c Active Member

Who is a one trick pony?

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Indeed, however there are some to whom logically fallacious arguments are all they have.

4. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Well, good grief! No wonder you missed it, it's two pages back. There's more but I'll post what I want answered. You's behind!

5. Dale-c

Dale-c Active Member

Oh, that. I was just meaning that they had apparently been failing to lead properly or women would not have demanded the right to vote.

6. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

Okay, since menageriekeeper asked that question again, I'm gonna ask mine again, too. Dale-C, if you have time, can you answer me, too? Thanks.:wavey:

7. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

I must say Dale: That ain't a good 'nuff answer!

If'n you gonna make solid across the board statements about a man's time of service to his country (and I believe elected officials fit the definition of one who is serving his country), then you need to back it up with the facts and not just your opinion that one particular vote was the culmination of all the other 'bad' votes the man may have made.

Come on back here and stand behind your statement.

Hopeful has also asked you quite a good question. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on her question as well. Matter of fact, there was another post or two on page 5 of this thread I'd like to see you address.