1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I have decided to Follow Jesus No Turning Back

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Baptist Mom, Aug 5, 2001.

1. Baptist Mom

Baptist Mom New Member

Hello,

First to those who have responded to my other post in a positive loving manner I really appreciate what you have had to say.

I am leaving the boards and some will probably be glad to see me go but that is ok I am going to follow the Lord not sit around and constantly being dragged down by certain individuals. But I need to be encouraged and I am going to forgive those who have said things that were not in a manner that Christ would be pleased with.

Ephesians 4:26-27,29-32
    (26) Be ye angry, and sin not; let not the sun go down upon your wrath;
    (27) Neither give place to the devil.
    (29) Let no courrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearts.
    (30) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
    (31) Let all bitterness, and wrath and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice;
    (32) And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

May the Lord bless and keep you all I honestly love you all and am praying for you all.

Feel free to email me for ANY reason at:
    [email protected]

I will read the responses to this post and will keep you in my prayers.

God bless and Goodbye.

Cyndi

2. Thomas

Thomas New Member

Cyndi,

Although I have only been here a short time, I hate to see anyone go because of "rough" treatment. One thing I've seen in most of this type of board is that there are a lot of self proclaimed "experts" in just about any subject there is. Don't let them get to you. Jesus didn't! For myself, I have always heeded the advice of my good friend Paul, when he wrote to his friend Titus. You'll find it in Titus 3: 9-11.

Keep following and I (for one) hope to see you around! :cool:

IHS <><