1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I have the laziest gun in the world

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Revmitchell, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, my firearms seem to behave the same way.

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well I don't own any firearms but are my spoons in trouble... I just went to the doctor the other day and told him I was in shape... I couldn't convince him that round is a shape... I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to melt my spoons down and make a gun... With the wife's permission that is... That will kill my appetite... Brother Glen:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the same definition, nuclear weapons don't kill anyone. Only one person has ever killed anyone with a nuclear weapon and that was U.S. President Truman.
    How come Pres. Trump is so exercised about Iran and N. Korea possessing them? It seems to me that American Presidents are the only people who should be banned from having them.

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Think about the world and the government/culture we would presently be living under if the allies had lost WWII.

scary.

HankD

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It always tickles me when Brits criticize the way the US conducted their actions in WWII.

In September 1939 Great Britain and France went to war with Germany.

By May of 1940 the German Army occupied Paris, and by June the British forces were retreating back to England (remember Dunkirk?), in a complete rout.

In 1942 the US got involved in the war in Europe and by 1944 had completely annihilated the Axis Powers in Europe, which surrendered in early 1945.

We then turned out attention to the Pacific where we had been fighting a holding war. We planned to invade the Japanese homeland but understood the cost in human life would be in the multiplied millions on both sides.

Instead President Truman made the very hard decision to deploy the two atomic bombs, Fat Man and Little Boy.

90,000 died in Hiroshima and 40,000 at Nagasaki. But multiplied millions, on both sides, were spared.

It was the right decision. First we bailed out England and France, then we saved the lives of multiplied millions of Japanese.

Because of us you are not speaking German.

Don't criticize us. Just say "Thank you."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because Iran is a terrorist state, Ung is a nutcase dictator communist thug. Not sure why that needs to be explained.

#7 Revmitchell, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2