1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I interviewed a Michael Jackson accuser

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Gina B, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Today we had the rare opportunity to interview one very close to Jackson...part of his afternoon snack.

Chrysoprasus: Glass of milk, is it true that Michael Jackson assaulted you this morning?

Glass of milk: Yes. I was just standing there next to some chocolate chip cookies, when he tried to pick me up and his hand slipped.

Chrysoprasus: Then what happened?

Glass of milk: It's was very disturbing. I fell to the floor. I poured myself at his feet and begged for mercy but he just gave me an icey stare and sent one of his "people" to come get rid of me.

Chrysoprasus: How did this make you feel?

Glass of milk: I was shattered. This whole thing has me really broken up. I don't know if I'll ever be the same. By the time I was soaked up into a towel and on my way out the door, he already had me replaced. Now I know he was just using me. It hurts.

Chrysoprasus: I know it's tough, but you're going to have to pick up the pieces and move on.

Glass of milk: I'd love to, but first I feel justice must be served. The media has overlooked this man's behavior long enough. This isn't the first time this has happened, the man has the coordination of a 12 year old. Just because he's rich shouldn't mean that he can get away with this. I will do anything and everything I can to see that everyone sees just how horrible this person is. He shouldn't be allowed on the street!

Chrysoprasus: Come on now, he can't possibly be that bad!

Glass of milk: You don't get it, do you? YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

Ok, ok, so I'm weird. [​IMG] However, I'm sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. There's nothing the man can do without the media criminalizing it.

I'd like to just hear every give it up. Don't tell us anything more, good or bad, until he's either convicted or cleared. Is it too much to ask?

Gina :D

2. jonmagee

jonmagee New Member

To those who feel that his comments should be taken seriously and not assume that the media is to blame for broadcasting what he said, there is the opportunity to express your concerns in the "parenting" forum. Especially, if you are concerned at the way he has so far managed to bribe his way out of convictions.

No, I am not trivialising a matter that ought to concern all responsible christians

yours, Jon.

[ February 10, 2003, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: jonmagee ]

3. jonmagee

jonmagee New Member

of course if you feel that these serious matters are irrellevant you dont have to feel forced to come into a proper forum and trivialise sensible discussion

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I was completely serious in that post. [​IMG]
    Gina

5. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

We defintely disagree on this one Gina! :eek:

But I have an honest question for you. If you are so sick of hearing about this; why did you start another thread about it??? :confused:

((((((((( Gina )))))))))))
    [​IMG]
    Sue

6. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

LOL! Good point.
    I supposed it was an exaggerated point to make a point, but the point backfired because it's hard to make a point that something being discussed is getting old when you have to discuss it in order to make that point!
    However, I do find the discussions interesting. I've never really heard anything about it except once on the radio, the rest of it came from message boards. (don't have tv, rarely buy papers), so my opinion is based on what people say and I have a tendency to put myself in the accused place and when I do that in this case I don't see him doing anything I haven't done myself, ie having sleepovers, sleeping altogether, we've even sat and sang the toysrus song "I don't wanna grow up". LOL
    What if someone decided to say the same things about me? What if I was him and came onto a Christian board and saw a bunch of strangers who called themselves Christians labelling me guilty without knowing anything but what a probable biased media said?
    Ok, ok, I made my point, I'll save it for the real thread on this. [​IMG]
    This one was just meant to make a comment in a humorous way.
    Gina

7. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I got your POINT Gina!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

LOL....Sue

8. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Gina, I couldn't agree with you more.

This is getting to the point where the press is crying "wolf" when it somes to MJ. It's unfair to him, and unfair to us.

9. jonmagee

jonmagee New Member

In this country we would not have managed to say or do half of these things without it being taken further,yes, that would include you. but much as it may seem like fun, is it always appropriate to play devils advocate.

yours< Jon.