1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I Know The Way To Get To Heaven

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Oct 18, 2021.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Billy Graham was on one of his preaching tours and had a letter to mail... Stopping in a small town to give a message that evening, he was looking for the post office and couldn't find it... Seeing a young boy around ten, he said excuse me young boy can you tell me the way to the post office?... Sure can, my name is Jimmy and that is no problem, so he gave Billy Graham directions, not knowing who he was and Billy Graham found the post office and mailed his letter.

That evening the church where he was to speak, was filled with people, sitting standing and in the congregation was Jimmy, who came with his Grandmother... Jimmy listened to what preacher Billy had to say and in his closing remarks said with gusto... I KNOW THE WAY TO GET TO HEAVEN!... Well Jimmy like a worm in hot ashes couldn't sit still and stood up and blurted out... DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!... HE CAN'T FIND THE POST OFFICE!... Brother Glen:Laugh

• Funny Funny x 2