1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I need God's help and wisdom!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Jordan Kurecki, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would like to ask you all to pray for me as the Lord has given me a burden to write, print, and distribute a small booklet defending Christianity. Basically it will be for Agnostics, Atheists,New Christians, and anyone else who may a good prospect for salvation.

The book will contain Apologetic mainly, With the content some sections I have in mind are: -Bible Prophecy and Preservation, Refutation of Evolution, The Conscience and it's function, The Vanity of sin and things of this world, personal testimony, and possibly other things.

If you have any suggestions please let me know, My main prayer request is that God will give me wisdom on what to include and what not to include, and that when the time comes for printing that the Lord would provide for the financial costs and direct me to a good source for printing.

Thank you for your time in reading this

In Christ,
    Jordan Kurecki
    Ezekial 16:5-9

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I will pray that God will give you wisdom in your burden.

3. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Although I am not saying that you do this,but as for personal testimony, I would avoid "bragging" about what you are doing for the Lord as some believers will speak of their commitments to Christ.

Personal testimony should put the spotlight on the Lord Jesus Christ in what He has done for you and is doing for you, and what He will finish for you so that by exalting the promises of God, others may share in that hope you have in Him, not just for eternal life, but for living as His.

I have come across a person that believed she needed to cleaned up her life first before coming to the Lord. Fortunately, the Lord reached out to her that He came to save sinners from their sins and to trust Him to not only save her as her Saviour, but trust Him as her Good Shepherd in freeing her from the dominion of sin over her life as she will need to rely on Him all the time in living as His.

The religious altar call of making a commitment to Christ can turn sinners away when a sinner cannot see it in himself to change when sin has dominion over his life.

So it is important when it comes to personal testimony that the spotlight should always be on the Son if you wish others to have that hope in Him too; not just for eternal life, but for living as His.

:jesus: