1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I still would like to see it...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this the actual birth certificate?

This certificate came from this web site

Some have said that Obams real certificate would show he is not actually a native born Citizen.

I actually wonder if there is something else on his birth certificate that he does not want to make public.

Do you think Obama has a responsibility to produce his original birth certificate.

I would say if he has nothing to hide, then he should be more than willing to show and prove thee is no hank-panky.

Thoughts?

Salty

2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Frankly I think that if it turns out that his citizenship is Constitutionally bogus we will not have the back bone to throw him out. In that case we would be in effect tossing out the founding document for good. Most of it had been rejected for years now.

3. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

I'd like to see it as well. And not on some website. I'd like to see a federal Judge require the State of HI to provide an official birth certificate to the court and let the Judge put an end to the questions.

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

now thats he's president no one will care, not many did before. But will all the controversy someone needs to make sure, should have already made sure.

#4 donnA, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
  5. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If someone knows or can find out, my daughters Certificate of live birth is white and a ton more information is on it including the wife's signature as well as others. I suspect the lower right of the Obomba one is covered to keep lots of the info from showing.

She was born in Honolulu in Oct. 64

Daughter noticed it looks like a date backwards on the blank area of the net picture.

This link was in another thread awhile back. http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

#5 exscentric, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008