1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I vote for....

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Ruiz, Dec 8, 2011.

?
  1. Newt Gingrich

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Mitt Romney

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Ron Paul

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Rick Perry

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Michelle Bachmann

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rick Santorum

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Jon Huntsman

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  8. Gary Johnson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ruiz

Ruiz New Member

Minus major moral lapses, the issues will probably not change. They may change for Newt and Mitt, because they change their minds from year to year. However, in general the issues will not change. Of course, if my candidate turned out to be unfaithful to his wife then I would no longer support him. Yet, I do not see how we can learn too much more about their philosophy of government. It seems they will either be your candidate or not.

BTW, I am not criticizing you. As someone who loves to watch and parse every debate, I just do not see how anyone could still not know who they should vote for. Yet, consider that I begin analyzing the candidates as soon as I suspect someone may be a candidate.

#21 Ruiz, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    But many will be voting in less than one month. Within 3 months there will be several primaries. And as Ruiz said, the foundation is just about set.

That will just prove his ties to J. Edgar Hoover :smilewinkgrin: