1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I Was Wrong!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Sep 29, 2012.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

In the following thread i listed two successful terrorist attacks on American soil. Sadly I was wrong. There were three. A soldier was killed in Arkansas by a radical Islamist. I extend my humble apologies to one and all.

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I read about this incident years ago from WW2. We are always hearing about the Japanese invading Alaska and sending mortors over Oregon. Here is an account of six Germans who tried to sabatoge targets in the United States in 1942. The artical is long but fascinating. Little know history facts are a treasure to me. We showed no mercy to the six Germans.

http://www.historynet.com/world-war-ii-german-saboteurs-invade-america-in-1942.htm

3. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Visit this website for a very sobering DVD on this:

http://losingoursons.com

Imagine what a difference that there might have been if some truly born-again Christians living in the so-called "Buckle of the Bible Belt" (Nashville, TN where the national hqs of about half dozen [incl the SBC] "major" Christian demoninations are located) would have befriended the son of Mr. Bledsoe while his son was a student at the state-sponsored TN State Univ (which, BTW, just this weekend celebrated its 100th anniv as a state-sponsored inst of higher educ), and "taken the younger Bledsoe under its/their wing" BEFORE the radical terrorist Muslims did!!??!!

The other man's son would probably be alive today serving his country in the US Army (who BTW celebrated its "anniversary" as a congressionally-recognized national military fighting force this past Sat (10/29), that other wounded GI would never have had to undergo the surgeries/rehabititations that he had to, and Mr Bledsoe wouldn't have his son locked up for life w/out any chance of parole in the Ark state penal system!!!!!

Sad, scary, sobering, but true!! :tear::tear::tear::tear:

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Saw a documentary on that story some time ago.

If we had fought WWII like Iraq and Afghanistan have been fought we would have lost. If the liberals/leftists had their way the Soviet Union would be running DC. But then they have Obama

5. Winman

Winman Active Member

I knew about this story, there is a small roadside plaque on highway A1A in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl. that tells of these soldiers coming ashore and being captured. I stopped and read the sign several times. It is just a small sign, I think most folks do not even notice it.