1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I will not post on the fundamental baptist forum any more

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by andy, Dec 24, 2003.

1. andy

andy New Member

Actually, I am a baptist in my heart because I am not sure I believe in infant baptism. My profile is not entirely accurate because I am not really a lutheran. I guess you could say that I am a southern baptist who attends a lutheran church. Does that make sense? I was hoping that I could work through some of the issues, questions and scars that I have from my years in Baptist Fundamentalism. I was really looking forward to it. I apologize if some of my comments were not very nice. For instance, when I said that Jack Hyles is in Hell, I was kidding around a little bit. Some of my comments were too strident. It is obvious that I am not welcome on the Fundamental Baptist forum. I will not post on this section of the board again. I am going over to the "other christians" part of the board. GOODBYE. The next time I meet fundamental baptists is when I get to Heaven. In Christ, Andrew M. Nelson.