1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ICE terrorizes communities

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by exscentric, Jul 16, 2008.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://mpinkeyes.wordpress.com/2008...migration-agents-are-terrorizing-communities/

“The system isn’t working,” said Obama, “when 12 million people live in hiding, and hundreds of thousands cross our borders illegally each year; when companies hire undocumented immigrants instead of legal citizens to avoid paying overtime or to avoid a union; when communities are terrorized by ICE immigration raids; when nursing mothers are torn from their babies; when children come home from school to find their parents missing; when people are detained without access to legal counsel.”

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

maybe they should stay on the other side of the border, instead of becoming criminals by crossing illegally.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are in hiding because they are criminals trying not to get caught. But it doesn't surprise me Obama defends criminals.

Because the liberal left fights and border security. As with the oil prices this is yet another issue that rests the liberal left as much as anyone.

Enforce the laws on the books and they will go home anchor babies and all.

What communities? Are these communities that have illegal criminal aliens residing their? We can assume this means the ICE is doing their job.Good for them.

Anyone who acts illegally does not get to excuse their behavior by having more children. We don't let bank robbers, murderers, or anyone else get away with crime because they have children. Those are two separate issues.

Why? Because they were arrested for criminal activity? This is a situation of their own making.

Once it is determined that they are criminally here they get deported. They don't need La Raza to hire them an attorney to find a loop hole to keep them here.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    John Kerry accused our troops in Iraq of "terrorizing" the Iraqis. Now Obama says ICE is "terrorizing" communities by enforcing the law.

Two of a kind. Neither has any respect for our troops or the law.

5. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "when nursing mothers are torn from their babies; "

I think this is untrue anyway. It was in Portland awhile back. They checked on a plant in Portland and took dozens away, but it was clearly reported that a number of the women were released because they had children at home - which is a tad stupid in my mind. Put them in foster care until the case is resolved just like other criminals.

6. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Who are "the liberal left?"

7. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Amazing, isn't it?

The republicans had control of the Congress and the Presidency from 2000 until the 2006 elections, and they did nothing to stop this illegal alien invasion. Now, it's the democrats fault. Simply, amazing!

8. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, Just Cry Me A River {the Rio Grande}

I feel so bad for these folks. They made a bad decision, and now they're on the run from the "man!" Truthfully, I hope they all get caught and sent packing for a reunion with their brothers and sisters South of the Border, down Mexico way! If they want to end their season of terror, they need simply go home, and not come back.

However, if the NAU goes through, these folks will all be forgiven, and given citizenship in the new America's...I think this is the reason the government is stalling with the fence, and not really enforcing the law. They do just enough to make us feel like they're doing something, but it's a ploy. If they wanted to arrest illegals, they could catch a million, or so, if they set a same/day-same/time nationwide raid outside of Lowe's and Home Depot. We probably have to use the National Guard, but, it would be a good days catch.:laugh:

PS - Dragonfly, ALL of the 20 million illegals did not come over here under Bush. They slipped in while Clinton was defending his reputation after the Monica incident. Republicans, Democrats, and Independents are all guilty, this porous border started under good ol' Ronnie, and it hasn't stopped. In my mind, there is a lot of guilt to sling around, and it's high time we vote out all these "slackers" and get serious about running this country again!!!

Pastor Paul :type:

#8 righteousdude2, Jul 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2008
  9. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Understood. What I am talking about is how some, like Revmitchell, only blame the democrats. It is actually a shared problem between both parties.