1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Idiocy in Law

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by steaver, Feb 25, 2008.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I heard on the news the other day that a woman here in Pa received 2-9 years in prison for killing her new born baby and discarding the child in a dumpster.

Now if she would have went to an abortion clinic and had them pull the child out by the feet, kill it and discard it in a dumpster she would be free and uncharged.

Is this so obviously stupid it baffles the God given common sense of a human being?

Obviously there is a huge problem with the laws here. Only one who willing wants to dismiss the obvious lack of logic could disagree.

So this leaves us with two options;

1) Make aborting the child illegal.
    2) Make killing a new born legal.

Which one would you support?

Leaving the law as is shows either stupidity or evil. There is no other options.

God Bless! :thumbs:

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I pick option "C" - all of the above.

You do realize that you are asking for some similance of "common sense" here do you not? Not very likely to be forthcoming from the abortion industry & its supporters.

However, I do remember reading that, in Britain IIRC, that there is a strong push for exactly your option "B"; up to 6 mos IIRC, so we are heading in that direction.

Look for the US to follow suit in a few (or less) years.

May God have mercy on this nation, although there is really no reason for Him to do so.

MARANATHA!!!!

3. billwald

billwald New Member

It is a matter of union rules. <G> The doctor union has the monopoly on excusable homicide.