1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If Iran was to launch a nuclear attack on Israel.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben W, Apr 20, 2005.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe the diaper-heads know better than to mess with Israel on their own. However, they may offer their petrodollars to RUSSIA(Gog-Magog) to join them in an attack upon Israel.

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, maybe, but I don't call it "luck"! I prefer to think it was very good execution AND divine intervention. But to each his own.

Also you will note that the Israelis were pretty much left alone after that.

3. mioque

mioque New Member

"I prefer to think it was very good execution AND divine intervention."
    "
    Divine intervention [​IMG]

Very good execution?
    Lt. colonel Jonathan Netanyahu the only Israeli soldier who died during the operation did so because he made a very basic mistake (taking a stroll through an unsecured area).
    Had the Ugandan army deployed their rocketlaunchers (or their heavy machineguns) against the descending Israeli aircraft, the rescue would have ended before it had begun.
    Had any of the Ugandan fighter planes been on patrol over the airport, it would have been a bloodbath for the Israelis.

Entebbe is the best casestudy for Divine intervention on the side of Israel in the past 30 years.