1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If Jesus were to come back for two weeks

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Bro.Bill, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

Where do you think we would find Him? Do you think He would go to all of the big churches? Do you think He would be found in the Bible colleges and seminaries? Where do you think He would be?

2. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

Jesus would be out on the golf course with my pastor, at the football game with the youth pastor, and watching sports on television with the deacons. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

3. mioque

mioque New Member

"Where do you think we would find Him?"
    "
    In one of those countries where Christianity is heavily persecuted.

And no that does not include the USA.

4. DavidsAngel

DavidsAngel Guest

If Christ came back for two weeks, no one would believe it. Only a few of even the saved people would. facts are facts

5. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Since scripture tells us the NEXT time Christ comes is to catch up the church.... I can't even imagine an answer to that question.

Diane

6. williemakeit

williemakeit New Member

Since Jesus is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow, I do not see him doing anything differently than what he did approximately 2000 years ago. He would still be despised by the religious establishment for convorting with sinners, most would feel the burden to follow him too great and turn away, and he would be helping a lot of down-and-out people. Sort of what we should be doing today.