1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If We are Attacked Again, Will it Be Called Terror???

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Sep 23, 2009.

1. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Wasn't Cheney the anti-Christ? I've forgotten now.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another Excellent REsponse to the Post....

Thanks for your creative insight when it comes to Obama....I only wish I had a trophy to give to a few of you folks. You are hitting the nail squarely on its head.
    Thanks for your contribution, it made me chuckle, especially number 4. This shows how much Obaha thought of the Reverend wRight/wLeft.

:type: RD2

3. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Thank you for your reply. A lot of people don't get my humor/sarcasm/'creative insight'.
    Mostly, they don't get my total disdain for anyone who tries to take away my freedom. (Read:mine, my families, my friends, or even Jane fonda's right to say what she wants, even if she is a dropping from the south end of of a north bound mule.)

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

When we empty out Gitmo, there is no need to worry about where to house them in prison. There is plenty of work right here. Some could take positions in ACORN, and others could work in abortion clinics, since they enjoy killing anyhow.

5. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Years ago, when I HAD to live in Houston, there was a big ado about the release of a lot of serious criminals from the county jails.
    I was all for it.
    Well, that is if they would let me set up a few .50 cal.'s near the doors.