1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you should die right now, do you know for sure that you would go to Heaven?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by dianetavegia, Jul 29, 2005.

?
  1. I certainly hope so but am not sure, so, no.

100.0%
  2. I have no doubt that if I died right now I'd go to heaven.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

I am also one who has no doubt at all.

I may not be worthy of heaven, but Christ is worthy of offering pardons.

If you aren't certain of your relationship with Christ, please contact a minister, or Diane or Marcia or Blessed or me or I'm sure many others.

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

You're the one that brought up the Primitive Baptist vs. other Baptist issue. The rest of us merely answered the question you asked according to how we see it. I don't believe any one made an issue of the differences. Others presented scripture supporting their view and I did likewise with mine. I find nothing wrong with that at all. I don't think anyone was trying to start a debate between Baptists. I certainly wasn't.

Further, knowing that Christians can be perfectly secure with their "hope" of salvation to come verses having to "know" through some magical feeling of absolute confidence - a false hope in one's self perhaps - might actually give them some peace verses agonizing over the doubts - in themselves - they may face from time to time. That might well make some of God's chosen children more comfortable knowing that it's really all in His hands.

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Thread Closed because it has left original intent.