1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you want to write a book

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by billwald, Nov 11, 2011.

1. billwald

billwald New Member

Amazon will publish it on line for free. You don't have to use this reflector list.

2. mandym

mandym New Member

What is a reflector list

3. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

ebooks

I have no idea what a reflector list is, but amazon, barnes and noble, lulu, splashwords and others will publish ebooks for free. The problem is getting people to know about them

Amazon has an easy guide to do it, I don't have the link handy but you can find it. You type your Worddoc. save it as a webpage, then load it to the amazon converter and it is done. [of course, proofread everyting a few times and have someone else 'proof it' for you also...an author has the hardest time seeing his own mistakes]

I just put an ebook on amazon and barnes and noble. Here on amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005RIKH62/?tag=baptis04-20

4. billwald

billwald New Member

For young people, a reflector list is an e-mail address which automatically sends your email to every person on the list and/or posts it on line for every person to read. For example www.baptistboard.com

5. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter