1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you wanted....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ShotGunWillie, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

To find a complete list of baptist churches, where would you look? My book just came out of press and I was thinking of contacting various churches in my area, but finding a complete list seems to be harder than I thought.

My book would probably be considered more fundamental and conservative than what some churches would be interested in. And I am not targeting an "All Baptist Audience". My book is for ALL Christians. So, that being said. Can you guys provide me with some ideas as to how I could find a list of churches who are more conservative that might actually benefit from said book. Possibly as a Bible Study Material or things of this nature.

2. Servent

Servent Member

Not sure about yout computer but on mine at the top of your thread it says find a baptist church. Baptist411.com

3. CubeX

CubeX New Member

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dexonline search for church and just change the town.

There are also church indexes online, just google them.

Also most fellowships/conventions have listings (some charge for them however if you aren't a member )

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry, but I'm confused. You say you're not targeting "All Baptists," you want it for ALL Christians, but you want a list of churchs that are more conservative.

You can find lists of independent fundamental Baptists churches; you can find list of Southern Baptist churches; but I'm not sure there any lists out there that are for "conservative christian churches."