1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you were a terrorist . . .

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Bluefalcon, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Bluefalcon

Bluefalcon Member

I think our government needs to have some "If you were a terrorist . . ." think tanks, if it doesn't already.

If I were a terrorist, I'd wait till the Americans spent $100+ billion to rebuild N.O. and the 400,000+ Americans had their jobs back, then detonate a few easily made explosives all around the new levee system and watch all over again the terror that ensues.

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Bluefalcon,

If I were a terrorist, you would be in trouble ... I know ... someone is gonna say, "Where's the love?"

like Sgt Friday woulda' said, "Just the facts ma'am. Just the facts."

3. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I would do everything in my power to avoid hurting any American anywhere for fear of further retribution. America unleashed a hornets nest on bad guys.

4. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

People need to be sure that there are evacuation and contingency plans ready to go in such an emergency. Our city has done some limited stuff to practice, but until it is the real thing you dont really know.

When the cowards attacked the London Subway, one of the things that helped defeat the terrorists was that the people responded calmly and without fear. People got back on those subway to show them that they are not afraid of them. That took courage, and I hope that in any western nation, should that happen that a similar response would result.

5. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member