1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If Your Candidate......

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by BIC, Feb 21, 2008.

1. BIC

BIC New Member

If your candidate faile to make it through the primaries do you vote for the next best candidate even though you may not agree with his policies, morals etc..,

BIC

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not necessarily.

In New York State I normally vote Row "D" which currently is the Conservative Party Line. Our Party has not yet nominated a Presidential candidate. Usually we endorse Republicans, but not always.

I am not really excited about McCain. It appears he will be the nominee, but I am not sure I can vote for him. The question is do I vote the lesser of two evils.

Depending on who is running; and in NY there are usually 10 - 12 parties on the ballot. I just may vote for a minor party candidate. Just will have to wait and see.

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

The candidate i voted for in our primary dropped out a few days later...so my choice is to go with the party line (McCain) or find a new candidate. I can hold my nose and vote for McCain...but if it turned out to be one of a few other GOP'ers out there, i would have considered bolting for a 3rd party.