1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Keifer, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14 KJV)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; (Hebrews 2:14 KJV)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. (1 John 3:8 KJV)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:15 KJV)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. (2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. (Isaiah 60:1 KJV)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. (Galatians 6:15 KJV)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. (Revelation 21:5 KJV)

9. BrotherJames

BrotherJames New Member

I almost fell out of my seat when I seen you used KJV. Amen. :applause:

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

You mean there's OTHER versions?!? :eek: Thanks BrotherJames. :D Here's today's Scripture...

Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. (Isaiah 42:9 KJV)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he. (John 13:19 KJV)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. (Isaiah 43:10 KJV)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (John 20:31 KJV)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. (John 5:39 KJV)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: (Acts 26:22 KJV)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: (Luke 24:46 KJV)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. (Isaiah 50:6 KJV)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 Peter 2:24 KJV)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 KJV)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:11 KJV)