1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If................

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Alcott, May 24, 2005.

?
  1. I would rejoice with them at their wedding, having no disagreement with their current arrangement

45.5%
  2. I would gladly go to the wedding, and disregard the circumstances

45.5%
  3. I would go to the wedding to show my approval of their finally getting married

4.5%
  4. I would go to the wedding, but only in the interest of family harmony

4.5%
  5. I would go to the wedding, but I would intend beforehand to voice my disapproval of their present ar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I would give my love and wish them the best, but I would not go to the wedding

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I would not go to the wedding, for that might indicate I have no conviction against their arrangemen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I not only would not attend the wedding, but since they know how much I disapprove of their arrangem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I would just ignore the whole situation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Unless I have such a dilemma and know the specifics, I cannot say what I would do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. No answer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In these likely-enough situations today, what would you do?

Since the questions are long enough to be somewhate "abbreviated," the full Q's are:

1)If your relative is going to marry the guy she has been living with for 2 years,...

2)If your best friend from school surprises you years later by telling you that s/he is homosexual,...

3)If your friend admitted to you that he committed a crime for which someone else has been convicted,...