1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IFB Churches UK

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by KJO, Aug 21, 2020.

1. KJO

KJO New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi Guys, i'm new here!

I was saved earlier this year after putting all my faith in Jesus and calling upon the name of the Lord :).

All of the preaching that I have heard leading up to/and post salvation has been via an IFB preacher on youtube.
    I would like to attend an IFB Church in England. However from my research, I understand they can be few and far between. I am just wondering if anyone on here could point me to a particular list/or know of any IFB churches in the UK?

I have found one - 'Naioth Baptist Church' : Naioth Baptist Church – Christ Community Empowerment : However, I live in Worcester, UK and that is a 2+ hour drive one way, so I was hoping to find one closer but havent had any look when searching.

The pastor I listen to is Steven Anderson of 'Faithful Word Baptist Church' in Tempe Arizona. I understand that I may not find 'as hard preaching' over here, however I do share the same beliefs and doctrines.

The following beliefs are ones I would like to find in a UK Church:

1. King James Only
    2. Independent Fundamental Baptist
    3. Salvation is by grace through faith (once saved, always saved)
    4. Baptisim by full immersion
    5. Trinity - Farther, Son and Holy Ghost
    6. Local Church only
    7. Reject Calvinism
    8. Reject Dispensationalism
    9. Post Tribulation, Pre Wrath Rapture
    10. Life begins at conception and rejects abortion
    11. Oppose liberalism
    12. Regects the LGBT cult.

Hope you are able to help.

God Bless.

2. Martin Marprelate