1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Ignore List

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Sapper Woody, Oct 8, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Warum sollte ich Sie auf meiner Ignore-Liste? Sie sind eine sinnvolle, Art Bruder, und ich schätze besprechen Ideen mit Ihnen! Wir haben nicht zu zustimmen, aber Sie nicht unhöflich, beleidigend und verletzend sind! :wavey:

2. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not gloat, although I have noted that some are on IGNORE. But if the following is gloating, than let be elevated high: Since I put six members on ignore, the joy of posting and sharing on the board has returned.

There have been numerous times that I signaled I was leaving for a break, and just decided to return because I would not allow certain bullies to drive me off the board and GLOAT!

So, by exercising my right to use this forum feature, I am now enjoying the board like I did when I joined, and way before some of the newer, acrid tone members started joining and doing their best to make my life miserable!

I came across the scripture about if something caused me to sin to be rid of it. So I prayed about certain members, and saw they were hurting my credibility by making me angry enough to attack them like they did me, and cause me spiritual consternation!

So, I cut off the source of aggravation and have found posting and fellowship on the board fun again!

Again, you have to do what you feel led to do and believe how you feel led to believe, but not all of us have the strength to take ongoing provocation, insults, innuendos, and flat out judgment of one's relationship with Jesus without becoming defensive. Call it a sin, and I know it is? One persons WILLFUL intent to sin [by provoking and irking] can cause another to fall into their trap. I'm sure they gloat over their victory and probably laugh their sick rear-ends off to see another member explode and rant and rave! However, ignore has protected my sanity if nothing else! So, thank you Jesus for IGNORE! So long as it's not You ignore, I am blessed and prospering! Shalom!

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, but based on my history with this member, I do not believe he was being facetious. And that is not an attempt to rub it in with this person or get the last word. I just had to comment on what you stated to this person and my opinion of them based on a rocky road history! :tear:

#43 righteousdude2, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :) Thanks, RD.

I will mark my comment as another failed attempt at humor that nobody understood. :laugh:

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Speaking kraut on an American forum??? How rude:laugh:

6. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What no posts on this topic? I thought we'd have 5 pages of conversation already. Hello? Is anyone there? :laugh:

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More to the point....is it snowing yet in upstarted Ny?

8. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Norwegian would be rude. ;)

9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    After reading a few posts I'll quote a quote - not sure where I read this - I think it was Spurgeon - Listen to your enemy's criticisms, they are not afraid to tell you the truth about yourself.

HankD

10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not yet - Buffalo gets hit hard in Nov and Early Dec, then CNY catches up in Jan then takes the lead for the Golden Snowball Award....

Last year the Salt City decided to take the year off, so currently Erie, Pa; is the defending champion.

Look out - Syracuse has made reservations for 200" of snow this year.!

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everyone.....run to the Wegmans!:laugh:

12. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL. Actually I have clicked on threads and not seen anything, esp. when viewing on my phone. But that will happen when you have 24 people on your Ignore List. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!