1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ilumina Gold Premium

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by hillclimber1, Jun 23, 2007.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No experience; just random thoughts.

I have 3 sets of encyclopedias, that were bought from garage sales or given to me for my kids. How often are they used? I haven't seen any of my kids use them. I tell them to give me a research paper on something, and guess where they get the research material? Off the internet. They need bible maps? Available online.

So random thought: You pay $60 for this, it comes with 10,000 bible study notes, 8,900 articles, etc., etc. How often will all of that be used?

3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If there are resources you want to get that would be the way to go, though e-sword is about all I ever use. I have three or four libraries that I never open anymore. I have Bakers, Ages and couple others. Also have ton of other books that are public domain on cd that are in the garage.

If you are pastoring/teaching on a regular basis big librarys might be nice????