1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I'm Going To A Jewish Deli

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Bro. Curtis, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

"I'm going to a Jewish Deli"

Avoid the ones in France. You might get shot by a radical Muslim.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

2. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And apparently you didn't hear a thing I said. The gay agenda has become increasingly militant. They are quickly becoming the oppressor. Bakeries, pizza shops, florist are merely the launching point. After you boldly stand to uphold their right to get a cake they will walk over the top of you on the way to their next objective. I know it doesn't fit your narrative but maybe we can get together in 2040 so I can hear you say, "Whoa, I didn't see that coming."

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

Remember the backlash when a church would not allow an interracial couple to get married in their building.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I heard everything you said.

What's that got to do with you acting like a follower of Christ?

So because you're scared of what they are gonna ask for next, they should be discriminated against? Pure foolishness and the same line of thinking that's been used and continues to get used about Blacks.

And apparently it doesn't fit your narrative or the narrative of anyone else who likes to convince others that anyone who doesn't fit a certain mold is the boogeyman out to rape, pillage and take over.

I'm getting raptured before 2040. You hang around if you like.:jesus:

5. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is pure foolishness is to ignore what is clearly stated in Scripture.

Romans 1:26-28 NAS77
    26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
    27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
    28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,​

I bolded a few words so you wouldn't be inclined to gloss over them: degrading passions, unnatural functions, burned desires, penalty of error, depraved minds, improper things....

These words are never said of Blacks, Asians, Hispanics or any other race. It is never said of the developmentally disabled, the blind, crippled or chronically ill. There is condemnation specifically for one group of people: men with men and women with women. They are not just like any other group or classification of people. It is a group that demands they remain in their sin and insists we accept their abhorrent behavior as if it was as natural as rain in the springtime.

Israel wondered what happened to their national blessing. God replied through Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 22:26 NAS77
    "Her priests have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they hide their eyes from My sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.​

they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; Now I know that doesn't fit your narrative.

They don't need a wedding cake. They need a Savior.

6. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

#26 matt wade, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
  7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    AMEN, Brother
    :praying: to :jesus:

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There would be an outcry aginst the Jews when they won't serve you what you want.

There would be dead silence on the muslims refusal and they would likely assault you verbally and possibly physically.

Islam is the left's latest PC crusade.

9. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Hehe Capro....as a Roman Catholic I can tell you it is something I do when eating out by saying grace before my meal.....it takes some guts at times, I hate being stared at....but it is not about me, but that God is central in my life.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Head shaking and stares from bewildered diners? I know.

Do it in a place owned by Muslims or politically correct leftists and you may get stoned before you can get out the door.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Well, I guess if I lived in America, I could sue them or shoot them....

12. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Make sure you try their fermented cukes; they're the pros when it comes to pickles and the originators of the method I use:

[​IMG]