1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I'm In A Predicament Here

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HAMel, Jan 4, 2014.

1. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've got what I consider to be an article that would be of much interest to many of you but don't know where to post it without upsetting the thread police. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

copy the link, send it to a Mod, request their review + permission to post the article. What, is it about semi-palagian g4y General Baptist Soteriology vs Women Transgender Arminian Deacon Soteriology? Yeah...that would get you in trouble!

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Oh, you've read that article too? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Put it where you think it best goes.

Leave a note at the top for the moderators to move it to another place, if they feel it must be moved.

5. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Leave a note at the top for the moderators to move it to another place, if they feel it must be moved.

Well, Gina B., it is THEIR forum after all but I've come to realize over the years that just because someone thinks it..., doesn't make it so.

Perhaps the best thing to do is just keep it to myself. That way, the Thread Police will sleep better tonight. :thumbsup:

6. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just post it and it will be moved to the proper location if need be. No prob.

7. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Q

Well..., actually..., I was just having a little fun.

You see, the other day I posted a thread entitled, "Exciting? Yep. and immediately exception to it was taken.

Their exact words were, "Shouldn't this be in "News/Current Affairs"??

What's it got to do with Baptist discussions?
    " (Notice the Double Question Marks)

Now, I won't use any names but you know who claims to be disconnected but apparently ran straight to a moderator with the news that Oh, My Goodness..., Youse Should Sees 'dis. A clear example of bending the rules. Youse gotta move on 'dis quickly..., and so they did. :wavey:
    Hence..., the "Thread Police".

Then, I start this thread about being in a perdicament..., which clearly has absolutely nothing to do with Baptist discussions and not a word.

...hey, if I can't have a little fun then what's the point? :laugh:

Any way this..., I'll try to do better in the future. Okay??

8. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What?!? :eek: You were just joshing? :confused:

And here I was all ready to read something profound! :laugh: :laugh:

9. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry Scarlett O.

...but look at it on the bright side. There's no thread designated/reserved for Profound Somethings. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    wha's goin' on ?
    just turned me back for a minute and had me 3-4 beauty rest and you guys are talkin' somethin' deep and profound already ?
    I's completely in duh dark heah.
    throw me a lifeboat somebody ???
    :tongue3:

11. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

OK. I read the post. I see his point. But the op's post wasn't moved to the News forum, was it? Obama can't be THE antichrist....THE antichrist is supposed to be a great world leader. Mr. Obama is not. If you have friends from another country, they'll tell you what a weak, non-leader he is, but with a good grasp of hype and marketing.

12. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama the anti-christ, Jkdbuck76? No not hardly. No, not Obama from Kenya, at all.

The article I had in mind centered around this group of women out on the west coast who..., how shall I say this..., you know, those who seem to be confused about their anatomy and how all the parts were designed to fit together..., and because of their said confusion were launching an all out attack on the Bible and those of us who believe in the Lord.

In today's world these attacks are really nothing new but what struck me as being news worthy on this forum was how these women were going to change the mind set of the god they don't believe in.

...in their all out denial of my Lord and Savior they admitted He exists. Otherwise, why try to change His mind?

Such confusion.

Obama? What's an Obama? A pawn being used to help shape the end times? Yep, that's gotta be it. The old boy thinks he's smarter than Lassie and can't tell the truth for the lies.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus :thumbs:

I do praise the Lord for calling me!!!!!

13. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

at least Lassie helped somebody.