1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

image size

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by ralb, Jan 17, 2004.

1. ralb

ralb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    rulebreaker that I am, I posted an oversized image on another thread. Do I have to choose a small image or can I control the size somehow when I post it? The original image was much smaller than it appeared on the thread.

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    When you right click and the box comes up, look at the size listed in properties. Sometimes they've managed to show a smaller size but their link goes back to a larger image. Not sure how that happens but it's happened to me a month or so ago when I posted 2 patriotic images and my time to edit lapsed before I could make the second one smaller. Ruffled some feathers.

I edited your post and put in another clown from that site that is well within the limits. I would have left if, personally, because it was so cute but didn't want to cause trouble for either of us!

Diane

3. ralb

ralb New Member

Ratings:
    +0