1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Immigration March Draws 500,000 in L.A.

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by poncho, Mar 26, 2006.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"Do unto others as you would have done unto you"

I would have a decent wage and place to live done to me, big business would have everyone work for peanuts and live 12 to 15 people in a single apartment to afford both rent and food.

That's what the new America (and world) will look like if the international corporations and foundations like those that support La Raza, MALDEF, and MEChA continue to be allowed to influence government policies. That's not being compassionate, that's being ruthless and greedy imho.

America is being balkanized either by accident or intent, I lean towards intent by the globalists (central bankers and big business) but either way it can only end up in race war if it's allowed to continue. I agree with you Mike Sr, if "The Voice Of Aztlan" can rally half a million to march they can also rally them to violence.

[ March 30, 2006, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: poncho ]