1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Impeach obama over gitmo release:

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I partially agree with you. History has shown that impeachment and a failure to convict is typical. Albeit, Johnson was not guilty in the first place and yet was acquitted by just a handful of votes. That's a scarey thing.

I see failure to impeach President Obama is based on more than one thing:

• The fact of his skin color - no one wants an "O.J.-Rodney King" frenzied and factioned national uproar. And with Oprah Winfrey recently declaring that "ANY criticism of President Obama stems from race" - well, impeachment of President Obama would not be in the best interest of the people who would have to endure the holy bedlam that a trial would bring.
    • The fact that internal chaos on the level of impeachment (with odds favoring acquittal anyway - historically speaking) makes our nation looker even weaker. The impeachment of President Clinton was harmful to the nation. It made us more cynical and bitter. The whole process seemed so much like a farce.
    • The fact that Joe Biden would become president.
    • And the fact that the Democrats understand that taking down their own man means that they don't stand much of a chance in 2016 convincing the American people that now that have the right man. Sort of like "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". Impeachment just isn't politically sound if you want to put the same party back into office.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Control of the House is all it takes, and they have that.

But as I said, it won't happen no matter what he does.

There are several reasons, but reason number one is ...he's black.

That makes everything else a non-starter.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Third according to the government and corporate media you're the new domestic terrorist threat that has to be dealt with as soon as you muster out of the globalist's military. Soon as you stop serving them you become a threat. I hope you are starting to catch on to that Sapper.

It's all in the documents and their speeches buddy. Read em and listen. You're enemy number one now

#23 poncho, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014