1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

In government, if it happens, it was meant to be.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ray Marshall, Oct 9, 2008.

1. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

As most of us think, all that is happening in the last few months, just happened. This is not true. Movers and shakers are at their bidding. There are reasons that the stock market and various other things are happening. What is your input?

2. skypair

skypair Active Member

ray -- sometime right around the rapture, America will be experiencing good times (Rev 18:1-3) but the rapture will interrupt that (18:4) and leave America with "Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her:"

What did Laodicea say? "We have need of nothing..."

Either the market will recover well OR we are near the "escape" (Luke 21:36) for us!

skypair

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I agree. Nothing happens in politics that isn't planned.

4. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I have thought for several years that the bubble was going to break. Now it has, right around the time for the elections. They gave us two hand picked candidates and what choice did we have. Every presidentual election the candidates proclaim that we need change. Well nothing has changed and won't. They make all the changes and the puppets play their part. What good did the congress on both houses accomplish for the American people with this big bail out? Just the intentions that they, the Elietist have planned to accomplish their own gains.
    I have not put any money in any of their money markets and other things to get your money and sometime way in the future, we thank we are building our own retirement. What a shame. My daughter told me this evening that she has lost $15,000 so far in her planned retirement.