1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

In Great Britain, Protecting Pedophile Politicians is a Matter of “National Security”

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Nov 23, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Michael Krieger | Posted Saturday Nov 22, 2014 at 1:15 pm

I’ve long written about how the percentage of sociopaths within a group of humans becomes increasingly concentrated the higher you climb within the positions of power in a society, with it being most chronic amongst those who crave political power (see: Humanity is Rising).

The reason for this is obvious. Those with the sickest minds, and who wish to act upon their destructive fantasies, understand that they can most easily get away with their deeds if they are protected by an aura of power and ostensible respectability. They believe that as a result of their status, no one would dare accuse them of horrific activities, and if it ever came to that, they could quash any investigation. Unfortunately for us all, this is typically the case. I previously covered the issue of powerful pedophiles in the UK in the piece: Former BBC Host “Sir” Jimmy Savile Exposed as Major Player in Massive Pedophile Ring.

Now we have evidence of yet another case.

The Guardian reports that:

CONTINUE . . . http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/11/22/in-great-britain-protecting-pedophile-politicians-is-a-matter-of-national-security/

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

At least it is getting reported. I was shocked when the children of Rotherham were noticed by media. It is more than can be said for the United States, where it is happening just the same, but people and media are shut up under threat. Even when a bit of it gets reported, nobody does anything. Crazy.