1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Independent Fundamental Baptist ?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Bound4Glory, Mar 31, 2005.

1. God'sMusicGirl07

God'sMusicGirl07 New Member

I try my hardest to live my life everyday so that I please Him. I know I am only human and I do things that I shouldn't but I don't think how we lead a worship service or what translation we read ( as long as they are both in line with the Bible and what God says) is going to cause Him to look at me and say you didn't do too well out there today. That would be the worst thing that could ever happen.

2. Ishouldbhappy

Ishouldbhappy New Member

On the prayer subject. I am student body president of my school when we have the first day of school assembly I lead us in a prayer, when we have any kind of assembly I open that in prayer, I am praying at our prom. Our principal is a Pastor and he also prays with us before we go on trips. I go to a public school. Our Christians come to our meetings in the mornings that we have and they pray and help me with devotions. They cannot take prayer out of the schools unless we let them.
    On the government side of it, our President prays every morning for Gods guidance and that makes me so happy.
    Kristen