1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Inspired by thread...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by JohnDeereFan, May 30, 2011.

1. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Inspired by abcgrad's post and realizing that my reaction to some things that have happened has been part of the problem, I would like to extend an olive branch to annsi and others. I would like to start by saying something nice about annsi:

It is clear that annsi is very proud of her daughter and has raised her daughter to love the Lord. In addition, it is clear that annsi has shown that she is devoted to the well being of her other daughter, who I hope is getting better. Her blog appears to be put together very well.

#1 JohnDeereFan, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  2. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Very nicely done JDF!

3. sag38

sag38 Active Member

John I don't have anything against you. It's hard for me to hold anything against anyone from Alabama even if they do live in Mary Land. I may disagree with you from time to time on what are really minor points but I don't think we would disagree on what really matters. Like I said, if I were to attend your church I'd keep my water bottle at home. God forbid that I would start a fight in a church over a water bottle. I was just trying to make a point. I really am sorry if I offended you.

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

JD - Thank you very much for your olive branch. I happily accept it and hope that we can turn a new leaf. ;)

As for my daughter (not the one who was singing), she's doing great. God is so good and He showed His hand through Lauren's entire ordeal. God was totally glorified, we have an amazing testimony to healing and we also apparently were a testimony to so many, both saved and unsaved, in how we approached this great trial. We were fortunate that we didn't deal with the death of our daughter but we were fully prepared for that possibility. We knew God was in this and we would trust in Him no matter what the outcome. But we are grateful that His choice was healing instead of some of the alternatives.