1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

integrity

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by hillclimber, Feb 27, 2005.

1. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I've been deleted on each post I've sent over the last half hour or so. Craigbythesea needed a response as to my integrity and in so defending myself, I must have run afoul of someones sensibilities.
    I've had enough of trying to engage in decent conversations, supposedly with a group of brothers in Christ.
    This board has several people on it that I have great difficulty seeing as brothers, who are given wide births due to the misconception that they're education is somehow a validity for their continuing vocalization for their hatred for God's Word.

So Long, but I doubt it'll be posted for long

2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

WOW, whats his problem? :confused:

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I've checked your recent posts and don't see any that won't come up. Sent you an email trying to see if we can figure this out!

Diane

4. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Well it did post. I actually didn't think it would, as my last few tries didn't.

5. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I've asked the other moderators and administrators if anyone deleted your posts. I see 7 posts from today for you.

1 Politics running Folks away from Church (post #45) Politics February 27, 2005
    2 BUSH AND PRIORITYS (post #2) Politics February 27, 2005
    3 The Next Pope (post #18) News / Current Events February 27, 2005
    4 The Next Pope (post #20) News / Current Events February 27, 2005
    5 7 days of creation (post #21) News / Current Events February 27, 2005
    6 What do you think the word "perfect" means in 1Cor. 13:10? (post #178) Other Christian Denominations February 27, 2005
    7 integrity (post #0) Other Christian Denominations February 27, 2005

All are still there. I noticed someone else is complaining about posts not appearing tho.

Diane

6. PlainSense Bible believer

Hillclimber,

I think it would be a shame if you left the Baptist Board, though that's your decision of course. There are a few people who get "hot under the collar" about certain things. As for myself, I have valued your contributions on the topics I have been involved with.

Yours in Christ,
    PlainSense

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just found this post, but please don't let these "characters" get what they want! Specifically to use all their "education" to villify you and make you feel unworthy of debating their "knowledge"!

I feel that they want to drive off all who disagree so as to have no one contesting their opinions.

Not all of them, but it seems to be the majority that want to overpower you with long dissertations and endless references that the average lay person will never understand.

You just need to accept that, in spite of rhetoric to the contrary, they simply trust what man assumes and deduces from these assumptions, far more than they trust the simple Word of God; and NOTHING you quote from scripture seems to dent their shell.

Continue to post & just ignore the venom that spews forth!

8. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

No posts had been removed. There must have been a glitch in hillclimbers posts showing up on his computer. Also, he's a trucker and is gone for days at a time (see his intro) so I'm sure he'll join us when he's back in town. [​IMG]

Diane

9. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I just arived back in town, and have come to the conclusion that the glich is on my part. I'm sorry for aiming my anger outward instead of where it should have gone.

10. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Hill ... I guess I missed part of this, but it will be nice to still see your posts on the board