1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Inter-galactic Night OFFENDS?!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Apr 18, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME ... I did not read down far enough to see another brother beat me to this highly ridiculous accusation of racism.

MY BAD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~``~~~~~~~~~~~
    I kid you not ... only in the University of California system who recently saw a member school ban the American flag from the student center because it may offend non American students would you find a group offended because the food chosen to be served at the student night inter-galactic night event was associated with illegal aliens and inter stellar aliens of the Martian variety.

The organizers couldn't think of what style of food to serve with the space night event and when they had Mexican food served, Hispanic organizers felt it was slamming and lumping space aliens with illegal aliens, and they filed a grievance.

Me thinks it is time for Americans to grow thicker skin, and stop with all the PC stuff. WHAT SAY YOU? Have we as a people become to thin skinned and overly sensitive?!?

#1 righteousdude2, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015