1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Interesting Report from HealthDaily News On Alcohal.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Allan, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Allan

Allan Active Member

I thought this was an interstering article to consider and think about.
    Will it change anyone's views? Most likely - No :)

And please don't go off saying/thinking I am saying drinking is a sin. I just thought the article was interesting and as well as what the American Heart Association stated the 'take-home message' of the article should be (seen toward the botton of the post). It is of note also that the American Cancer Society states "Drinking any alcohol at all is known to increase your risk for contracting a number of types of cancer". See 'this' I did not know.

I found this part rather informative and somewhat funny since it is a position sometimes argued 'for' drinking as relating mostly to obtaining antioxidants and anti-inflammatories through it:
    But from the Pro's and Con's -for- drinking I like what they had to say in the end:

It was just interesting and thought provoking.
    For every study that shows health benifits to alcohal there are more that show it's harmful effects on the human body.

#1 Allan, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009