1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Internet Filters

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by go2church, Jul 22, 2002.

1. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does anyone use a good internet filter, that doesn't block chat rooms? I tried the American Family Association filter and it was fine expect that it blocks chat rooms. My wife is taking classes online and needs to "chat" with the class during lectures, with AFA she can't do this. Any ideas or suggestions?

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

I've got AFA! Mercy, I found out it'll work!! It'll filter out Captain Kangaroo if they thought "Mr. Moose" and "Dancing Bear" were something they ought not to be! Sorry!

Try this web site--www.touchinglives.org--its the web site to FBC, Snellville Georgia and James Merritt, their pastor. Seems I remember them selling filters at one time.

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Hey, Go2Church,

Its me again--try getting in touch with Brother Johnny Hunt over at FBC, Woodstock, GA. He use to sell those Christian filters, too.